36 Main Rd, Tiverton, RI 02878, USA

To whom it may concern,

My name is Jasmen Medina. I am sending this email because u feel that someone knows and hopefully something is done. It was heartbreak for my little one. My duaghters name is Jamira Young. She has been through alot for a child her age. Last yr we moved here from Florida leaving all family behind. She has had a very traumatic past an has been through more then most adults. Last 2 yrs we I applied for holiday assistance through toys for tots due to hardship in hopes of some relief. Toys for 4 tots at salvation army in Providence Raod Island finally gave me toy pick up date, only to find out later my name was never registered. I was told they had nothing with my name or my little ones.At the last minute with my heart torn i thought what do i do call their corperate office for help? Call or try other agencies? That day I left with an empty bag to an emty tree and it was horible. I was crying an heartbroken. I completly understand that your work is important, hard, needed an not always at hand but I must say that as a person who also gives and understands life's circumstances, that this was all handled very unprofesional. It is sad to say but this yr was the same. I am sending this email and experience in hopes that no one goes through same thing. Merry Christmas.

Sincerely ,

Jasmen

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys For Tots Donation.

Comments

1. This isn't an e-mail service 2.

Stop posting your name and your child's name publically online. 3.

Go to their website and find your local campaign. If you made it here you can probably figure it out.

Toys For Tots Reviews